- 1 cup Packed fresh basil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- To taste Kosher salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 21 oz (3 medium or 4 small) Zucchinis
- 1 cup Heirloom grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- To taste Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing. Set aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini, cut it into smaller strands if they are too long and place them in a work bowl.
- Toss with the pesto and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper as needed.