- 2 C whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs, large, left to sit until room temperature
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 C blueberries, whole
- 1/3 C strawberries, diced
- 1/3 C raspberries, diced
- 1/4 C plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/4 C fat free or lowfat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Whole Wheat Banana Berry Bread
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Bake Time 45 Minutes
Total Time 1 Hr
Yield 1 - 9"x5" Loaf
- Preheat oven on bake to 350 F.
- Line a 9 x 5 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with a fine coat of non-stick spray.
- In one bowl mix the flour, baking powder and soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix eggs and vanilla until frothy.
- Add in Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add the honey and banana.
- Begin adding in small amounts of flour, then milk, then more flour until you have put in all of both, ending with flour.
- Mix until smooth then fold in each of the three berries.
- Pour evenly into pan and bake for 40 – 50 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve!