- ¾ cup Dried fruit*, chopped if necessary
- ¼ cup Sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Ground flaxseeds
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
Prep Time 15 Min
Total Time 1 Hour 15 Min
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl of a food processor, combine the pitted dates and almonds. Pulse until coarse crumb like consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well combined. The mixture should be sticky and easily stick together between two fingers. If the mixture seems dry, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time.
- Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into approximately 1-inch ball. Transfer to prepared sheet pan and repeat until all of the mixture has been rolled.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until the balls are firm. Store refrigerated in a closed container. Makes 20-23 ball