Bring the campfire safely indoors with this cold, tasty treat. The Bosch ice cream maker attachment whips up a fresh batch of rich, cool ice cream in a matter of minutes.
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C whole milk
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C graham crackers
- 2 chocolate bars
- 1 C small marshmallows
S'mores Ice Cream
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Bake Time 20 Minutes (Churning)
Total Time 30 Minutes
Yield 6-10 Servings
- In a separate bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, whole milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into your Bosch ice cream maker attachment and secure to Bosch mixer.
- Layer ice and rock salt around the ice cream maker attachment, inside of the Bosch mixing bowl.
- Cover ice cream maker attachment with lid.
- Begin churning. While churning, add graham cracker pieces, chocolate bar pieces, and marshmallows.
- Churn for 20 minutes.