For use with the Ice Cream Maker Attachment
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- A Dash of Salt
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
1. Ensure the stir stick is locked into cover.
2. Pour ingredients into the churn canister (stainless steel bowl).
3. Put the churn canister in your Bosch/NutriMill plastic mixing bowl, place ice cream cover on the bowl, and rotate counter-clockwise until it locks into place.
4. Add cubed ice to the bowl, salting the ice well, we recommend using ice cream salt or rock-salt. (More salt will help the ice cream freeze faster). Continue to add ice and salt as needed during the mixing process.
5. Turn the mixer to speed two for 20-30 minutes, or until preferred consistency is obtained. Use the opening to inspect the churning progress, and add ingredients, such as nuts or fruits near the end.
6. Enjoy the soft serve ice cream immediately or place in the freezer for a stiffer ice cream.