Looking for a tasty home-made ice cream treat for Father’s Day? Try out super simple, speedy chocolate ice cream recipe using the Bosch ice cream maker attachment.
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 2 C whipping cream
- 1 C whole milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Chocolate Ice Cream
Prep Time 10 Minutes
Bake Time 20 Minutes (Churning)
Total Time 30 Minutes
Yield 6-10 Servings
- In a separate mixing bowl combine cocoa powder, sugar, brown sugar.
- Next, add to the cocoa/sugar mixture whipping cream, whole milk, and vanilla.
- Stir until well incorporated.
- Pour your mixture into the Bosch ice cream maker attachment.
- Secure the ice cream maker attachment onto your Bosch mixer.
- Layer ice and rock salt inside the mixing bowl, surrounding the ice cream maker attachment.
- Cover the ice cream maker and churn for 20 minutes.
- Scoop and serve!