- 6 Slices of Bread
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Heat roaster oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Cut bread slices into 1-inch pieces. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, eggs yolks, sugar, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla. Beat with a whisk until mixed. Pour over bread in the pan. Push bread down into the mixture to completely coat.
- Pour 2 cups hot tap water into insert pan. Carefully set filled loaf pan in water.
- Cover and bake for 45 min.