- 1 C Barley Flour
- 1 C Oat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sodium-Free Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 C Nonfat Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Light Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Clear Honey
- 2 Tsps Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup or Honey
Total Time 45 Mins
Yield 12 - 14
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together barley flour, oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together nonfat milk, eggs, light olive oil, clear honey, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over low-medium heat.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter (per pancake) into hot skillet and cook until bubbles begin to appear on top, and the bottom is golden brown; then flip pancake/s and cook until other side is also golden brown (adjusting heat as necessary to keep pancake/s from burning).
- Serve warm with maple syrup or honey.