You’re the proud owner of a Bosch stand mixer and now you want to make it last a lifetime! A great way to do that is to brush up on the best ways to clean and care for all the pieces of your mighty little machine.
Dishwasher Safe Items
- Stainless steel bowl
- Plastic bowl
- Splash ring and cover
- All blender components except for the base
- All slicer shredder components
Components To Wash By Hand
- Whisk holder – wash by hand in warm soapy water, rinse, and dry completely.
- Blender base/blade – wash under running water and dry with a towel. Do not soak for an extended time – this may remove the bearings lubrication.
- Bosch mixer base – Clean with a q-tip or paper towel. Wipe the drive with a small amount of oil to keep it running smoothly. Do not use hard chemicals or abrasive brushes when cleaning the base. They may damage the finish and remove the color.
- Drive shaft – remove this from the mixing bowl and wash by hand.