While Bosch mixers are well-known to be the best mixers for bread making, there are some people who don’t know that there is a wide variety of Bosch attachments. These attachments elevate the Bosch mixer from being your best baking tool to being your favorite kitchen tool of all time!
One such attachment we wanted to highlight is the Bosch Citrus Juicer attachment. With this helpful attachment, you can use your Bosch mixer can assist you in reaching your health goals by creating fresh citrus juice on demand.
How To Use The Bosch Citrus Juicer Attachment
Depending on which of the various Bosch mixer you own, you will have a slightly different Bosch Citrus Juicer attachment. For the purpose of this how-to, we have chosen to demonstrate how to use the Bosch Universal Plus Mixer.
- Remove your Bosch mixing bowl from the main machine.
- In its place, set the bowl of the citrus juicer attachment.
- Place the white juicer lid onto the juicer’s bowl, lining up the lid’s stem with the motor opening.
- Turn on your Bosch mixer and press half of a citrus onto the raised center of the white juicer lid.
What Citrus Fruits Do For Your Health
Citrus fruits are incredibly good for your overall health and when you create your own citrus juice at home, you can access all those benefits.
- Packed with vitamins – Rich in vitamin C, citrus fruits are excellent in helping strengthen your immune system so you can either avoid sickness or overcome it sooner. Citrus is also a great source of potassium, B vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. Also, the flavonoids in citrus have been found to help lower cholesterol and lower inflammation.
- Great fiber source – Citrus is high in soluble fiber, which is the kind of fiber which humans can more easily digest. So, if you want to add some more quick and easy fiber to your diet, just add some of the pulp of your juiced citrus back into the juice.
- Flavorful, low-calorie drink – Monitoring your calorie intake is important when it comes to weight loss. Luckily, when you make your own citrus juice at home, you cut out all the sugar and added preservatives that you would find in store-bought juice. This will give you a low-calorie drink which is packed full of flavor.
Ideas For Using Citrus Juice
There are tons of things you can use citrus juice. To help you make the most out of your Bosch Citrus Juicer Attachment, we wanted to give you some ideas to kickstart your creativity.
Of course, you can always just enjoy the juice fresh from your juicer! So, once you know which Bosch mixer you have at home, all you need to do is find the right citrus juicer attachment so you can start enjoying homemade citrus juice!