More Recipes Coming Soon...
Black Bean Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (Gluten Free)
- - 1 1/2 Cups black bean flour (milled at home with our NutriMill Grain Mill)
- - 2/3 cup of unsweetened coco powder
- - 2 eggs room temp
- - 1/3 cup coconut oil
- - 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- - 1/2 cup of raw sugar or evaporated cane juice (if using raw sugar, pulse in a coffee grinder or food processor to make it more fine)
- - 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- - 1/4 cup of raw honey
- - 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- - 2-3 tablespoons of water
- - Peanut Butter
- - Chocolate Chips (Guittard’s Chocolate Chips are gluten free)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a standard size muffin tin that holds 12 muffins.
- 2. Whisk together the eggs, sugar, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- 3. Combine the black bean flour, coco powder, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- 4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. The batter will be extra thick, but you can use the water to thin it out a bit.
- 5. Add in your chocolate chips
- 6. Scoop out the brownie batter evenly into the muffin tin. Add a spoonful of peanut butter to each of the tops, and swirl it in with a butter knife.
- 7. Bake the brownies in the oven for 15-18 minutes. Allow them to cool before eating. (I liked them even better the next day!
Whole Wheat Bread
- - 6 cups warm water
- - 2/3 cup vegetable oil of choice
- - 2/3 cup honey or 1/2 cup agave nectar
- - 2 Tbsp. Vital Wheat Gluten
- - 2 Tbsp. Dough Enhancer
- - 2 Tbsp. SAF instant yeast
- - 14 - 18 cups freshly-milled whole wheat flour, divided
- - 2 Tbsp. Salt
Fit the Bosch mixer with the dough hook. Into the bowl, pour the water, oil, honey, gluten, dough enhancer, yeast, and 6 cups of the flour. Use the "M" switch to pulse the mixture a few times, then turn to speed 2 and mix until smooth. Add the salt and another 6 cups of flour. Pulse to combine, then turn to speed 1, while adding additional flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough cleans the sides of the bowl. Turn to speed 2 and knead for 6-8 minutes. With oiled hands, place the dough on a lightly greased surface. Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into loaves Place loaves in greased pans; let rise until doubled in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until done.
*Makes approximately 6 - 1.5 pound loaves
Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes
- - 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- - 1 Cup Wheat Berries
- - 1/3 Cup Oil
- - 2 Eggs
- - 1 Tablespoon Honey
- - 1 teaspoon Salt
- - 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1. Place 1C Milk and Wheat in Bosch Blender and mix on speed 3 or 4 for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add 1/2C Milk and mix for 2 more minutes.
- 3. Add Eggs, Honey, Salt adn Oil. Blend for 20 seconds.
- 4. Add Baking Powder using the 'm' switch until combined.
- 5. Pour on griddle and bake each side for about 1 minute.